Caribbean Youth Network

by Barbara Baesel


In their recent update Dan and Kelly shared times of JOY!  

In Nassau Kelly was meeting with a group of girls who stepped up with a desire to grow in leadership. As they were studying the Gospel, Ashanique spoke up with a quiet excitement: "Ever since I had my baby 2 years ago I have been quiet and fearful. In September I was invited to G2 and I angrily threw away the invitation...but curiosity drew me anyway...and after the third meeting I gave my life to Christ. I am so happy and can feel my courage growing!" JOY!

The Swings have made a brave move to establish themselves back in Marsh Harbour, Abaco, in the new year. They recently bought a trailer home to ship over from Florida so they can serve more consistently there. Light! JOY!

In February we hope to bring 10 of our interns and leadership team in Nassau to Pittsburgh for the Jubilee Conference hosted by Coalition for Christian Outreach.  Here they will be challenged to embrace their future career as a calling to bring the Kingdom. Each student is committed to paying their airfare, but we would like to help them by covering the rest of the cost = $250/person. Consider passing on a gift to bless one of these! JOY!

More JOY!  Barrett and Carrie Hendrickson have met with and been approved by the CYN Board to begin fundraising to become missionaries in Marsh Harbor.  They will be working alongside the Swings doing youth ministry and church planting. Check out their website: Hendricksonmission.com

Please continue to pray for the leadership and students.