Young Lives Camp










Thank you Hebron for sending us to Young Lives Camp in NY August 2-6 to serve young teen moms and their children! It was a glorious experience, one      I am very thankful for. There were 116 moms present (plus their babies/toddlers), over 70 mentors/regional leaders, and around 100 childcare volunteers. All glory to God as He continues to minster His Gospel to these young women and children. – Kelly Knapp

I am thankful God gave me the opportunity to love and care for 25 very active preschoolers along with other caregivers. (This was just one nursery among several.) While we looked after these precious bundles of energy, their moms got to hear and respond to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I personally was surprised and thankful to spend some time with one of the moms and her daughter during free time one afternoon. I asked if I could join them at the lakefront and the mom began opening up to me about her struggles. She even asked me to continue the conversation at the pool while we played with her daughter. I trust that God was at work as I listened and shared about His faithfulness and encouraged her as a single mom. – Ruth Ann Slippy




I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to serve those whom God seeks, from places in His Kingdom I wouldn't have personally reached without Young Live's ministry. It overwhelmed my heart with joy to see teen moms accept the invitation for relationship from Jesus throughout the course of the week and especially at the close of camp during "Say So". It was humbling to feel and see the Lord working in and around me during this trip. Each interaction, whether small or big, with either a child, teen mom, or fellow volunteer childcare worker, gave a glimpse of sin, redemption, or grace at work. – Gab Hershman