Thank You

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for the love and support you have extended to me and my family. Thank you for the many cards and notes, calls & visits, the delicious food prepared for the memorial luncheon, and your prayers. Hebron was a blessing for my beloved Don, and continues to be for our family. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.
Sincerely, Donna Lees and Family

Thank you all so much for your donation to the Aspinwall Meals On Wheels in memory of Barbara. You all have done so much for our family—we are truly blessed and greatly appreciate Hebron.
Thank you, The Baker Family

First of all I would like to give a huge apology for me not thanking you sooner. I just realized that I didn’t acknowledge and thank a lot of people who helped me in my time of loss. I want to thank ALL of my church family. You never know in big and small ways how you helped turn my loss into a gain. To some of you he was Jim, but to me he was James, my friend, my husband, and the father of my children. I am glad that at such a loss like this, that I have friends who were there to hold me up when I was down. Thank you Doug for turning my mess into a message!
Blessings to all, Dolly, Daria, Aaron, Daphnei Patterson,
Desiree (soon to be Patterson)