Thank You

Words cannot express my deep-felt gratitude for your love, caring, cards and prayers for me and my family on the recent passing of my grandson, Alex, and my brief stay in the hospital. Truly, you are a gift from God and I am so grateful to call Hebron my home and you my church family.
To God be the glory! Carmen Toler

Thank you for giving to the ministry in 2017. Your generosity helped us to have over 8,000 face-to-face connections with the homeless! We hope you had a Merry Christmas and we look forward to your continued support in 2018.
Michelle and LIVING Ministry

My brother and I would like to express our thanks for the caring support you provided to our sister over the past several years. Words cannot express all that you did, from rides to and from doctor’s appointments to home repair, Hebron always answered the call. Special thanks to all those who visited Alison, she looked forward to your visits.
Jim & Bill MacDougall