"All Moms" Ministry Update

 By: Jillian Morrow



“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”

1 Thessalonians 5:11

 Hi! My name is Jillian Morrow, and I am the new director of “All Moms,” a Hebron Church ministry. When I was approached to take over as director of this ministry I was honored and humbled but also very excited as I have felt God’s pull on my heart toward work in ministry and furthering His kingdom. My husband, Rob, and I were high school sweethearts, married directly after finishing college and were blessed with three boys fairly close in age. All Moms was started 2 years ago in the fall of 2020, and I loved the idea but was unable to participate because my kids were beyond the age requirement. BUT! The story doesn't end there. To our delight and surprise, Rob and I welcomed our 4th boy in September of 2021, just in time for our 17th wedding anniversary. God had a plan and had laid out the pieces so that His Kingdom would advance. My perspective is unique in that I have an 11-month-old baby and also have a 13 year old, an 11 year old, and an 8 year old. I am able to relate to moms currently going through this joyful, overwhelming stage of life and also offer some humble advice as one who has kids on the other side of preschool-hood. God is good and is always at work.

As Paul states in 1 Thessalonians, we are called as followers of Christ to encourage and build one another up. I hold this call very close to my heart as this is what I feel God has led me to do through “All Moms.” For those of you unfamiliar with “All Moms,” the mission statement is as follows: “We connect women to an authentic motherhood community designed to uplift, encourage, and develop in the unique stage of parenting young children birth to kindergarten. We point moms to the refreshing truth of the Gospel while speaking to specific topics related to motherhood. We engage in meaningful conversations in order to pursue spiritual growth and personal development. We have fun in a community designed to help us embrace motherhood with a joyful hope.” This particular ministry allows us to speak truth into the lives of moms, who then carry it home to their spouses and children… What an incredible ripple effect!  His plan (albeit not my plan) was laid out in such a way to allow me to step into this role alongside a dynamic and faithful team of women. The administrative coordinator, and my right hand woman, is Meredith Dewalt. Our two mentor moms are Kelly Knapp and Ruth Ann Slippy. And our social events coordinator is Jessicah Lahitou. Please feel free to spread the word, invite neighbors and any mother of preschoolers to this thriving ministry. We want to grow in every way! We ask for your prayers as we begin our 3rd season serving moms, and we implore you to seek out ways to encourage one another to the praise of His glory.

Ø Meetings take place at 7 PM on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays starting September 20th and concluding December 6th.

Ø Registration is open and can be found on the Hebron Church webpage or on the All Moms’ website.