Thank you...

I would like to thank everyone from our Hebron Church family, for all the phone calls, cards, visits, concerns and especially for the prayers for me during my hospital stay. The surgery went well and the tumor was benign. I feel very blessed. God is good. I would also like to thank Doug, Jerry, and Bill Martin for their visits, calls, and many prayers. They were greatly appreciated. I feel very lucky to have a church family that was there for me in my time of need. We missed the Deacons’ Over 70 gathering today, but I would like to thank Patty Stuchell for delivering the flowers from the sanctuary this morning to me. That was very kind of her, and also, she delivered two dinners from the gathering today for my husband and I. The dinners were delicious. We are so pleased to belong to a wonderful church.
Sincerely, Willa Gift.

Words cannot express how grateful I am for the Hebron Church family for your wonderful support of all of Kim’s family during our time of loss. You were all so kind and welcoming, and you just took good care of us. I appreciate all that you did for us and will continue to do for Scott and the girls in the future. Thank you again for everything. You were truly the hands and feet of Christ to a hurting family.
God Bless, Melanie Green, Kim’s sister